[IP] Research Paper

I am a junior at Auburn University, and have been
using an insulin pump for about 9 months now; and I
love it. I am writing a research paper about the pros
and cons of an insulin pump for Type I diabetics, and
what different age groups think about it. I would
appreciate feedback regarding this. In responses,
please include your age, the city you live in, and how
long you have had a pump. Also, please include the
reason(s) that you started using one. If you do not
have an insulin pump, please tell me why you haven't
started; whether it be that your endo doesn't promote
them, or insurance is a problem, or you don't want to,
etc.  I would greatly appreciate this information, and
your names and email addresses will not be used my
Thanks SO much!
Leanna Crotty

Do You Yahoo!?