Re: [IP] nancy m. and logs!

they are just 8  1/2" X 10" sheets with the same data as the "checkbook"
logs -  except they don't have a graph format.  if I need to see a graph, I
go to the IP site and do michael's thing.
but...lots of room to write what you eat and of course ketones, exercise,
basals, uh...let's see...corrections,  boluses.  the usual stuff.

I just prefer a larger area in which to write.  something about being an
upside down lefthanded person,  I think!