[IP] pump cases

A few days ago someone wrote about the size of pump cases and not
fitting an older pump.  I had an interesting experience talking to
MiniMed in the last few days.  You know Mini Med sent out that letter
about ordering before the end of the year and they'll send you a free
gift of your choice.  For my gift I asked whether the pump case pictured
would fit my older 506 pump.  The first person said she thought it
would.  The second person said she was sure it would because they are
sending out all their older stock for these gifts.  The third checked
with someone else before telling me that all the cases are the same size
and will fit all their pumps.

My order is coming on Wed.  It will be interesting to see if the case
will fit my pump.  Has anyone else had this nonfitting case problem?