Re: [IP] complications, reply - Gastro

Yes, diarrhea is one of the many joyous symptoms of gastroparesis.  The
other include: constipation, nausea, bloating, vomiting, and, hmm drawing a
blank.  You may want to do a search for I know there has been a lot of
discussion on this topic in the past.  I have gastro and I am sorry I missed
this or I would have replied.

Oh, to do the search.  Go to the home page and at the very bottom click on
the blue word that says "SEARCH".  In the "Search For" box I would put
Gastro.  I would also click the box below that says "Insulin Pumpers (USA)
Mail Archive".   Than click Search.  You may want to click the box under
"Search the following categories" mail search all.  You may also want to try
other words such as nausea, diarrhea, or gastroparesis.  Good luck and
please feel free to email me privately if you have anymore questions and /
or need more help.