[IP] A good experience

United Insulin Pumpers,

Today I went to take blood and make my first A1C after I have
initiated in the pump. I would proceed another tests two and I'd
nedd to be in fasting at least for 8 hours.

Tested my blood sugar at midnight and at 3:00AM - everything
was fine (I left a little bit higher than normal because if I'd need to
go down I could with the bolus, but I couldn't go up with carbs...).
So all night I was around 150 and woke up with 152 (5:30AM).
After the shower and all set to go out (around 7:00AM) I measured
again: 169. Above the goal (140) but manageable.

Did the test I measured at the car (around 8:30) and a smiley 160
appeared. What does it mean? Well, all week I measured the blood
sugar at 5:30AM, 7:00AM, 9:00AM, 12:00AM, 1:30PM, 3:30PM,
6:30PM, 10:00PM, 12:00PM and the basal rates appear that are,
FINALLY NOW, all set. The proof I had this saturday morning :-)

Before with only NPH shots when I would go in fasting to take blood
I used to don't fill so well (in fasting) but today... Oh My Goodness!!!
And the working time, the breaks, everything make easier the diabetes

So I came home and ate with my amazing wige Gina an oatmeal bowl
(and as Brazilian... with strong coffee).

It's good to have the life in control again - and I must tell you guys...