Re: [IP] on pump for 24 hours

michael- i started pumping on insulin Thursday 11/4 at 3pm. At that time my
endo said not to adjust anything for they are trying to fine tune basals and
my cho/ratio. Should I call the on-call Dr. before making an adjustment? I
dont feel confident as of yet to alter them on my own. Yes I just got that
book. I would have preferred to have read it before going live but The book
store had a problem ordering it so it took a few weeks to get. Thanks for
your advice!! :0) Leesa