Re: [IP] on pump 24 hours.

Dawn Thank you for your input. I will be switching Doctors. I didnt call my
CDE but I will today. I do have a question though. Last night before bed my
bs was 74 (5th low)I was pretty hungry and have a weakness for peanuts so i
ate about 40 of them and 1 glucose tab. It was at 12midnight. At 3am it was
90 so I had 1 glucose tab, at 6am it was 150. Are peanuts/proteins a good
snack before going to bed?? Again thanks for the help :0)  Leesa