Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MAD!!!

Do you have the book "Pumping Insulin" and it's "Humalog
Supplement?"  If so, IMO, I would be tempted to familiarize
myself with the suggested settings, testing basals, etc.

I think what your docs are asking is absolutely ridiculous!

Of course, because I am not yet a pumper, I might not be
the best source of advice.  I am just stating what I would
probably do.

*  -- Susan K.  (^i^)               *
*      E-mail: email @ redacted  *
*        Fax: (530) 380-8851        *