Re: [IP] on pump 24 hours.

Oh, Leesa, I can't believe your endo. Are you sure he/she isn't a quack?????

You will learn for your own scheme of things how much insulin works at what
level, with or without exercise, etc. Since I've been on the pump, I find
that lows are much easier to come out of; not at all like the combo of
Humalog and NPH I was on. Yesterday I ran low all afternoon, but just one
juicebox kept me at the low end of normal, and I didn't drop lower, just
stayed in the great range.

Best of luck. This group is a great help. I've learned a lot from all of
them. I have found that the best teachers are the other pumpers I meet.