Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MAD!!!

Dear David,
I was on Ultra Lente and Humolog before going on the pump.  Now I have been
pumping for 3 weeks and I love it.  I find  snacks over 15gm carb I need to
bolus to cover it or my surgars will go up.  I'm on a  disetronic pump and I
can't believe how level my blood sugars have been once I found what basal
rate I needed and what ratio of carbs I needed.  I love my pump.  Keep my
posted I would love to hear about your prgress.  You can email me at
email @ redacted
diabetic 23yrs.
34 yrs. old
pumping 3 weeks