Re: [IP] disconnecting to shower

I am a 47 yr. old female - the one that lives in SF with 4 cats - I joined
this group about a week ago but just figured out how to participate - duh.
(which means this is a long message!)

Have been pumping since last Saturday - loving it but have had minor
complications. Thanks to you guys I didn't panic TOO much when I got a no
delivery alarm or bumped the injection site (figured if it hurt change site),
crimp in tubing etc.
I am the proud partner of a MiniMed 507C.

I do have a couple of questions and would appreciate any information.

I wear slacks/jeans a lot and the tubing is always getting twisted and
wrapped in uncomfortable places.  I am also a restless sleeper and worry that
I'll pull tubing out.
Is there a shorter tubing?  I am using the softset infusion.
Is there anyone who is a bath person?  I have been quick releasing to take a
bath, soaking for about 15-25 minutes and reconnecting. I haven't been
covering the injection site.  Am I screwing up doing this?

In an earlier digest, Steven talked about a rotten experience with Kaiser and
pump supplies.  This is kind of scary for me.  I start a new job the end of
this month and was given the policy numbers for the organization to find out
if Kaiser would cover the supplies.  I was told it was 100% covered. Now I am
concerned.  I can also choose HealthNet, who also told me the supplies were
covered 100%.  Does anyone have more information?  I can Cobra my current
insurance (which is great) until April if necessary.

Sorry this is so long.