[IP] Another Insurance question???

I just switched from Blue Shield PPO to Blue Shield HMO-California.  I
use to, with the PPO plan, just call up MINIMED and order my 3 month
supply of of infusion sets, etc..  Now with the HMO they are telling me
that I can't go through MINIMED directly that I have to order the
supplies from a Durable Medical Equipment Company here in Sacramento.
When I called on the phone today they couldn't even tell me if they
carried MINIMED's products.  Has anyone else had this problem with
BS-hmo-Ca.  I didn't think you could buy MINIMED's products from anyone
except MINIMED.

If anyone has any input regarding this I would really appreciate it.

As Always, Thank You,