Re: [IP] on pump for 24 hours

During his first 24-48 hours on the pump, we figured out Eric's basals and
then cut them down by about a third since we weren't sure how his bg would be
with his activity level.  He stayed between 80-120 during those days.  The
MiniMed trainer and the doctor thought (at least the first 24 hours) it might
be residual NPH.  His sugars definitely came up after the first day or two.