Re: Subject: [IP] on pump for 24 hours

email @ redacted wrote:
> Sharon- my endo had me stop lente on Wednesday night, can it still be on
> board??

I think they told us it could linger for a few days, so be patient.  We
had an arrangement with our CDE to call her at the same time each day to
report blood sugars, (unless there was an emergency), and then we would
discuss basal and bolus changes.  Steve started on one basal rate, I
think he's now up to about 5 different rates, but he's 13 and in the
middle of "raging hormones of puberty"!

PS Good luck, I think you'll love the pump very soon.  Steve says it's
the best thing he ever did.