[IP] (no subject)

Am taking advantage of your ability to provide information - I can't access a
website for Emla/ElaMax.  It's not on your home page either, nor is it on the
tube of cream I have.  Need to tell them insurance companies are falsely
claiming it is an OTC item, when posts tell me it is not, and on the tube it
states it is only available by prescription.  Long time ago someone from ip
gave me an address for them.  Was it you?  Thanks in advance, whether or not
you can help.  Holly