From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 9:58 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] No bolus for snacks???????/

<<.....told me I would no longer bolus for snacks,
only for meals. Anyone else found this to be true?>>

I don't know about anyone else's experience here, but many of my patients on
Humalog need to bolus for snacks. They don't have the underlying "long
acting" hanging around that would cover those snacks.
Barbara B.