Re: [IP] Re: Applepies and MaltyBalls

In a message dated 11/5/99 9:44:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< .. it's
 given me back my "childhood" that I always felt I was robbed from! >>
    2 yrs ago, my then 14 yr old daughter was interviewed by our local paper
& the writer used as her headline: "A Childhood Stolen By Diabetes"......and
guess what? She told me she received negative feedback that it was too
"morose"  considering that "diabetes isn't so horrible"!........so I find it
interesting that being able to enjoy candy bars in "adulthood" brings back
those same feelings in you! Thanks for corroborating what I've always

Regards, Renee (pump-mom)