Re: [IP] Re: Applepies and MaltyBalls

It's Great!!!  It's wonderful for "kids" to be "kids" even when they have
this terrible disease!  And for me, a "kid" plus 25 years - I'm reliving my
younger years!  Had my first candy bar (with some guilt) the other night.
My daughters and husband watched me with enthusiasm to see my reaction!  I
LOVED IT!  I love this pump and I love the freedom it has given me... it's
given me back my "childhood" that I always felt I was robbed from!