[IP] nancy m. and logs!

you go girl!

nancy..I am with you...I am STILL keeping the logs since june.... and those
cute little checkbook numbers that I spent $$ on from "pocket pancreas"  are
in the drawer...unused.  I like the big typewriter sheets that we keep
copying from our CDE .  it has lots of space for info like pizza and steak.

yup...keeping records is the way to go in our house.  helps us ALOT.