Re: [IP] on pump 24 hours.

we found with geneva that she only requires about 4-8 carbs to bring her up.
(we are using lifesavers now instead of juicy juices).   if she did the
standard 15 carbs  she would go too high.  (this is only when she is around
70-80.)  we are not having big plunges on the pump.   we are finding that it
is easy to OVER treat now.

mom to ten yr old geneva