From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, November 05, 1999 7:42 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] on pump for 24 hours

I have a question and hoping someone will give me some advice. I started on
the 507c yesterday and my Dr. told me that I would be running in the high
200's and that a low was pretty much not going to happen. Well in 24 hours I
have had 4 low sugars. So alittle concerned I called my endo. When she
picked
up the phone she said " Make it quick I am with a patient" I was shocked by
the lack of support and wanted very much to rip her a new #*@!. She said
when
you are low eat and ended our conversation. Well being that this is all so
new to me,I was disgusted by her actions. Disgusted is not really exact, I
was extremely pissed!! I think a change in endo's might be a good idea. For
all who have experience with the pump please tell me if it is normal to have
so many lows after only 24 hours! Please help Thank you very much  Leesa