RE: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MAD!!!

	I just started Wednesday on my pump.  I am on saline until the 16th then I
go live.  I was retrained earlier to count carbs and did not have to keep
logs for 2 weeks prior.  I have been testing 4+ times a day and keeping
records since starting insulin in March.  I just switched to the Accucheck
Complete which makes doing a log easy.  Yes it is bulky but no more than my
Advantage and a notebook together.  Going into this I had done a tremendous
amount of studying on the pump.  Wed. I was taught the basics and then began
pumping saline.

Vern Catron
Email: email @ redacted  Web Pages:
Living History:  French Huguenot 1560's, Gordons Musketeers 1640's, British
Marines 1770-90, 1st NYV Engineers 1861-65