Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MAD!!!

rtalis, my daughter, 19 months old, is starting on the
pump this coming Tuesday.  We just got our pump on
Wednesday from MM.  The endos don't even want me to
put it on her to "practice" (which I am doing anyways
- unconnected of course).  They just are letting us
jump right in.  That's obsurd that your endos are
putting you through the mill.  I wouldn't start it on
my own if I were you, but I would definately be more
insistent with them or else find somebody else who
will help you.  Kelly

Do You Yahoo!?