Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MAD!!!

You better bolus for everything you eat that has any carbs in it or you will
be in big trouble.  Cant believe she said that.  I had  1 and a half hrs in
the Drs. office with my CDE and when home started with Humalog right away.
Had some initial problems but nothing serious.  This group helped me get
adjusted ALOT!!  It has now been  a year and a half and am pumping like
crazy.  Thanks again!!