Re: [IP] MiniMed Daily Total

In a message dated 11/5/99 2:39:34 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Everything looked

fine until I got to last Saturday (10/30/99).  My pump says my total usage

for Sat was 0.02 units.  >>

My daily total for Saturday reads correctly, but I don't remember what time I
reset the clock.  I have a 507C -- there would be no way it could say 0.02
units -- do you mean 0.2?  Could that be the amount after you set the clock?
I guess you can't look now to see what the previous day would say, did you