Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? David

The statement about having to get used to how your body will react i believe
to be true.  I too had to relearn all over again, when my son Matt went on
the pump.  No more long acting insulin on board really makes a difference!
Didn't take long to get used to though, luckily, Matt is doing really well.
But i can still hear my husbands voice, whenever i was about to make an
insulin decision........."your still thinking like he's on shots, there's no
long acting anymore!"  Ughhhhhh, after i heard that about 6 x i was ok.  Good
luck! You'll love pumping!