Re: [IP] husband lost job

this is illegal for the company NOT to provide the info for COBRA.  go to
human resources or call them and insist that you get the paperwork to fill
out.  legally all companies HAVE to do this.

it will cost you out of pocket, but you should be able to CONTINUE with
whatever coverage your husband had/has.  it is the law!!!

good luck!