[IP] MiniMed Daily Total

I was checking back on the total number of units I had used each day for the
past week. (It's the way I control weight gain/loss.)  Everything looked
fine until I got to last Saturday (10/30/99).  My pump says my total usage
for Sat was 0.02 units.  Absolutely not possible.  My daily basals are 15.1
units. Do you think the switch to standard time could have messed it up that
badly?  After hearing what's been happening with the 508's I'm a little
concerned about MiniMed's and time/date factors.