Re: [IP] Did you have to do all this STUFF before pumping? Im MA

> Thanks for any info/feedback, and for listening to me vent :)

The advice for this is the same each time. Try to discuss it with
them. If they are unreasonable, get a new medical team. I suspect
that it will be unnecessary to do so, but if you explain to them what
you just put in your post, I think you will get a positive response.
Michael