[IP] Re: It gets old, doesn't it???? :(

Thanks for the support Natalie.  Diabetics seem to have a rough row to hoe -
what with everyone else knowing more about diabetes than we do!  You'd think
folks I know would be wanting to take me out for hot fudge sundaes or some
other treat to celebrate my new found freedom- but nooooo, they seem to be
unhappy that they should no longer pontificate about my perceived
transgressions, indiscretions, and outright binge sessions.