[IP] Dr. Zitnay

How strange is this. I was at the dentist yesterday and HE told me about this
great new doc in town who actually wore a pump! Dr. Zitnay. I was going to
look him up today, and then I read that Betsy already had an appt!!!

UVA has been good to Kevin, but I feel that a doc on the pump (DIABETIC)
would be very good for Kevin. Roll model and all. Also, when we get into a
bind he may have valuable answers for us, where UVA was learning about this
pump stuff!

Way cool. Anyway, I made an appt. but not til Dec. 1st.

can you tell I'm excited???

Mom of Kevin