[IP] Re:Frozen Shoulder

I guess there are worse complications. But I've had both shoulders frozen
although luckily not at the same time and at that time I wasn't so sure there
couldn't be worse!  They were very painful.  It took lots and lots of
physical therapy to get my shoulders finally moving and pain free.  I went
over the insurance limits for PT so it was expensive but I truely believe in
PT so I paid out of pocket.  The cortisone shots (for pain) sky rocketed my
blood sugar readings.  My CDE and I worked on giving extra insulin so they
wouldn't go so high.  Keep records the first time.  Then I was afraid about
giving myself so much extra insulin, and it was a huge amount of extra
insulin,  the next time but it worked well to keep sugar levels near normal.
I hope anyone with a frozen shoulder  finds a good and patient doctor and a
strong PT!