Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

Welcome to the list Jack. It is nice to know that we have another
"experienced" pumper on board!! I am a soon-to-be-pumper.
As far as the frozen shoulder goes, I suffered from that recently and
underwent extensive physio during the summer to get the movement back. My
physiotherapist is danish and said that a frozen shoulder is common in
diabetics and that in his homeland his fellow physios refer to it as
diabetic shoulder. This was a new one to me!! At least this is one
complication that is reversible!!..Carolyn