[IP] Re: Priming/Softclix

I learn something new every day on this list--I was also not taught to prime after reconnecting, and was wondering if it matters whether you have a Disetronic or Minimed pump (I have a Disetronic).  I've not had any problems with not priming after disconnecting and reconnecting--then again, I haven't been pumping that long.  One month tomorrow!

Also, thanks to Andrea for giving us that info about Softclix.  I also have lots of calluses (on my fingertips--thanks, Michael, for telling me to use the sides of my fingers), and I'm going to look into that.