No Subject

Welcome Phyllis.  I was trained at the Joslin Clinic in
1959 - 2 years after being dx'd.  I agree it was the
best training my family could have taken.  While I
learned self care, my parents and brother learned how to
support me and understand diabetes.  The tight control
Joslin preached was well ahead of it's time and, I
believe, is why I still have no major complications - a
little carpal tunnel here, arthritis there, and cold
feet.  Glad to hear from a fellow Joslin-ite.  Did you
attend one of their camps?