Re: [IP] Softset vs Sil reply to Richard

Our daughter uses the Sils since she is only 9 and very slim.  Of course,
being 9 she's also very active and not too conscious of her infusion set.
There have been several occasions since she began pumping that the cannula
has been pulled out and we've never had any problems when this has happened.
No gushers, no bruises, nothing different than when she takes it out for a
set change.  We simply put a new one in.  I don't know if others have had the
same experience, but it's just not a big deal for us.