Re: [IP] Starting on a pump and have a few concerns

In a message dated 11/4/99 4:07:35 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My blood sugar was 40.  He gave me glucogan and I revived shortly after
that.  My migraine is getting worse inspite of the medications >>
Don't know if the pumping could be contributing to the migraine, but
certainly you were under added stress today with everything to think about.
I know that a bg of 40; pumping or not; has caused me severe headaches (like
if you move your head, you'll puke and pass out) that usually last at least
until the next day.