Re: [IP] Chocolate the evil demon

In a message dated 11/4/99 9:57:44 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I think that would be a dream come true to
 eat chocolate and lose weight.  Go Girl!!!  I really need to start excising
 and get my extra pounds off.  >>
I've been doing step classes (tues and thurs) for about 1hr; then followed by
abs and stretching for 30 min.  On mon, wed, fri, I do a combo weight
training/ steps in between each machine for about 45 min.  i died (completely
exhausted) when I started.  Now after I'm done, I feel ready to do it again.
YIPEE!!  I also eat lots of bunny food.  I've been doing this for about 2
months now and have lost 8 lbs.  My husband (who I will remind myself that I
love dearly) has been on Meridia and has lost 30 lbs without exercising in
the same time.  We went and bought new jeans yesterday (going to our 20 yrs
HS reunion this weekend).  He went from 38" to 34" waist.  I went from size
14 to size 12. I'm 5'8" so I guess a 12s not too bad, but when I was the
ketone queen I was an 8-10.  It's just that wake up and puke yer guts out
thing gets old after awhile.

Don't eat chocolate, it bites you back later,