Re: [IP] news report in AZ

In a message dated 11/4/99 9:15:12 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< the
 segment was just so misleading.  just needed to vent a bit.  thanks for
Didn't hear it, but not surprised.  Most new people that ask "what's that"
about my pump, seem to assume that's what you do with it.  They think it
reads bgs and responds accordingly.  Even when we explain the real situation,
they don't listen.  They pat you on the back and say "Oh, we're so happy your
cured".   UGH!!!  No wonder the news media did the same.