Re: [IP] When to contact Disetronic?

I chose Disetronic because I didn't know anyone on a pump so I
got to learn about each one of them independently.  Most people I
talked with were very positive about both pumps. Some were not.
(They know who they are and what commission they didn't earn) I
started pumping on 8/13/98 and have only encountered one error
(caused by operator) from my pump (YMMV) and my rep. has
contacted me frequently to see that I am doing OK.  No problem!

George Lovelace