[IP] Started pumping today!!

Well I went live today! It has been 8 hours so far. My Dr. started me on 1
basal of .4 and 1 unit of Humalog for every 15 CHO, although they arent sure
if thats exact, my Dr. said to expect 200's. Well here it is: 4PM-94
                                                           8PM-173 bolused
3.4 to correct and 35g ch
                                                            9:30PM-85 ?
                                                           11:45PM 114
I am nervous about sleeping and either running hi or low. I will check it at
3am. I hope I am doing it all right!!:0) Thanks again to everyone i feel a
bit more secure knowing I have this IP list!!              Leesa