[IP] definition of priming

There are two TYPES of priming in our world:
1. priming to fill the canula

2. priming to fill the tubing

BIG DIFFERENCE - the suggest to "prime" after a disconnect is a suggestion
to make sure you see a drip out of the tubing before reattaching - i.e. you
are not connected to it while doing this, so no danger of going low!!!!

When we do insertions - we prime the tubing and check for a drip,no?  Then
we attach and prime to fill the cannula.........