Re: [IP] Here I go!!!

Well, I saw my new Endo today and he was wonderful!!  I told him I wanted to
start on a pump...I will be hitting my 27th anniversary this month...I was a
bit nervous asking him..but he surprised me by saying he thought I was an
excellent candidate and to call MiniMed tonight and get the ball rolling.  I
called as soon as I got home and the rep was so nice!!!  So now I just need
to prepare for the battle with my HMO......he was quite impressed with all of
the knowledge I have gotten from all of you at this site.....thank you so
much...and I am sure that as soon as my pump arrives, I will have a ton of
questions for all of you!!!......Eileen...