[IP] Something is wrong

as I should not have received your message at my mailbox.  Am returning it
to you.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Randall Winchester" <email @ redacted>
To: CARRIE VARGAS <email @ redacted>, email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] My Decision about this list
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:53:48 +0000

On  2 Nov 99 at 19:24, CARRIE VARGAS wrote:

 >  Given the recent stuff that has taken place I have decided to not post
 > any messages anymore.  Many of you have made it clear ('cept you
 > LOIS!:-)  ) that because my daughter doe not yet have a pump, that I do
 > not know anything, despite all that I have learned.

I'd hazard a guess that most of the negative feedback you've gotten is from
people who are taking themselves too seriously... and we all need to be
reminded about two things frequently (I get reminded almost daily by one of
my
sons...)

1.  Don't take yourself too seriously.  It's better to laugh while mopping
up
the mess from the grape juice on the beige carpet than to scream... and if
you
discover that the stain looks like a warped portrait of a cartoon character
you
can also help those around you discover how to survive the little
problems...

2. YMWV - a modified form of the acronym seen often on this list.  It means
"your milage will vary" and is among the univeral truths that we learn and
forget...  what works for you probably won't work for me... what works for
me
probably won't work for you...  and I need to remember #1 so I don't come
back
at you with "this stupid idea doesn't work" and so I can respond
appropriately
when you come back to me with "your stupid idea didn't work"....

Randall P. Winchester
WD4HVA