Subject: [IP] Non-diabetic question

Mag, I hate to say it, but one of ADA's new criteria for diagnosing diabetes
is a random blood sugar over 200.  If you're sure the reading was accurate,
ie, no jelly on your fingers, meter was okay, etc, you've probably met the
criteria for diagnosis.  Call your doctor.  If you're uncertain, they can do
a glucose tolerance test and figure it out for sure.

Nancy Morgan

<<my hypos are becoming more frequent,  the other night, i even woke from
shakes, and
was 57, now i know that's not incredibly low, but somethings up.  Yesterday
had to lows, and decided to test after eating normal carb dinner and was
215!!!!!!!!  Something is up, do you think?  >>