Re:[IP] Diabetic or Not?

Dawn     I was diagnosed as a type 1.5  in Oct. 1994  at age 41 and was put
on oral meds that worked for about 2 months and then stoped working for me,
because my my pancreas totally stoped making insulin at that point, and I
became IDDM on 4 shots per day!!!    So for anyone that was  wondering yes
there are people that are typed 1.5        I am new to this list and have
been pumping since Oct. 7,99       Feels Sooooooo  much better pumping
!!!!!   And yes I have name my pump "CLICK" for that wonderful sound she
makes comforting me when I need her  AAAHHH !!!!   C. J.  JUTRAS