[IP] Precision meters & Callused Fingers

Dear Holly,

I found your message to be very touching. I am in my
30s now but, can remember being a standout/target for
ridicule because of having to snack twice a day.
Taylor will probably feel like the coolest kids on the
block with these trendy meters.

I also had problems with fingertip bruising and
calluses to the point I hesitated to even do four
tests a day. Then last November, I received a free
Accu-Chek Advantage Meter and it came with a Accu-Chek
Softclix lancing device. The Softclix has improved the
quality of my life. Bruised fingers which hurt to type
and do my daily work are gone! My fingers look a lot
better too. You might even classify me as a "compliant
patient" (whatever that means...) It has 11 depth
adjustments. If you want to get one, I wouldn't pay
the $25-30. Perhaps your local rep will give you a
meter/the Softclix for free 800-858-8072

You sound like a great mom!

Andrea Seitz