[IP] Starting on a pump and have a few concerns

First, let me thank each and everyone of you for all the support and information I have found on this list.  I started my pump yesterday afternoon and already love it.  I didn't figure I would feel any differently than I do, so that is no surprise to me.  but, I have had a couple of problems occur that have made me realize just how much information there is to remember when you start this type of therapy.  And, just in case you ahven't found this out yourselves, no matter how well you remember everything they tell you, you can't remember a thing when your sugars are too low.  LOL  I know you all already know this.  Just thought I would give that piece of info to you incase you have forgotten.
Now for my question:  I have suffered from migraines for several years.  I have not had a migraine for the past four months on my current prescription schedule.  I started with a migraine this morning.  My son found me at about 10 a.m. in a reaction and unresponsive.  My blood sugar was 40.  He gave me glucogan and I revived shortly after that.  My migraine is getting worse inspite of the medications I have been given.  Have any of you experienced severe headaches when you started on the pump?  I know I will get it back under control, but it would be nice to know if it is just due to stress from starting on the pump, a reaction to the new dosing from a pump, or it could be from something completely unrelated.  Any suggestions?