[IP] post exercise highs

I would caution against taking missed basals DURING exercise unless you know
you need it... or at least keep your eyes on it.  If I take insulin WHILE
exercising it seems to act at the speed of light and can crash me quick.  If
you notice a pattern of good number -> disconnect & play football -> good
number when done but later high, then considering bolusing or setting a
temporary basal rate after you finish exercise.

For morning workouts (intense ones anyways), I have to bolus 2 units when I
am done.  For me this is a lot - 2 units can drop me 300 points!  Yikes!  I
always hold my breath when I press those buttons, but hey, it works...

Just be careful!