Re: [IP] RE: Diabetic or not?

In a message dated 11/4/99 2:51:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Nothing is a guarantee,
 but hope is where its at for me. >>
Dear Bonnie:
   Excellent post.....As a breast cancer survivor, I focused in on something
I read early on in my treatment: a doctor was quoted as saying "her patients
could live with the word "incurable", but they could NOT live without the
word "hope"!"
   So thanks for reminding all of us at IP, who strive so earnestly to ensure
that our loved ones( or ourselves) have access to the best possible life
style with diabetes, that HOPE "springs eternal"!!!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)